The February 6th episode of cable TV drama ” Flower Boy Band: Shut Up ” showed the members of ‘Eye Candy’ — Lee Hyeon-soo (L), Jang Do-il ( Lee Hyun Jae ), Kim Ha-jin (Yoo Min-gyoo) and Seo Kyeong-jong ( Yoo Min Kyu ) — doing all they could to not be expelled so that they could take part in the rock festival, which is a dream of Joo Byeong-hee’s (Lee Min-ki).
However, the police had found out that they had avenged Byeong-hee’s death on Park Pyo-joo (Kim Hyeon-joon). Everything was covered up, but Pyo-joo told his father about this and ‘Purification’ was at risk of getting kicked out of school.
Ji-hyeok then approached Seung-hoon, who was standing in the corridor. He said, “Don’t say you didn’t see what you saw” and knelt in front of him. Seung-hoon stopped when he was about to keep walking by and Ji-hyeok begged him, “Please help us remain in school. Please Yoo Seung-hoon”.
The eyes of the ‘Purification’ members and Im Soo-ah (Jo Bo-ah), as well as those of Seung-hoon and Jeong Ma-ro (Kwak Jeong-ok), all swelled in amazement.
- do-you-want-some-tea reblogged this from flowerboyandshutup
- honestbeauty likes this
- bananaminibites likes this
- i-got-your-baek reblogged this from flowerboyandshutup
- iloveyoujunhyung likes this
- milk-tea-mania reblogged this from sicathesica
- mysachii07 likes this
- cant-escape-this-reality reblogged this from sicathesica
- epitomeofdeception reblogged this from flowerboyandshutup
- sicathesica reblogged this from flowerboyandshutup
- flowerboyandshutup posted this